Up-gradation is better than resolution.


In my life, the word resolution looks very interesting, We are not an organization or robot to have a resolution and implement it as and when it is required.


As we know, any act we do, to become a part of our life, it takes nearly 21 days to make it as a habit. Then how it is possible for a human being who is exposed to many distractions? 


Even now itself I want to decide that, I should write at least one post on my blog every day. Is it possible?  


Upgradation, सॉफ्टवेयर अपग्रेड सर्विस ...


So,  according to me, a person should have the ability to access themselves and set their goals as per their capacity. In case, we are performing exceptionally good for our goal, then it can be a good chance for us to upgrade our goal level and not staying at the level. 


In case we, are unable to reach our goal, then it is suggestable to decrease the goal size but not goal, according to our capability but in increasing proportion.


This will help us grow in our life as better than a person who has taken a resolution.


In general, case, if we have taken a resolution on a new year and we have skipped at any moment, that resolution we have taken will be habituated to be postponed, whereas if we decrease our goal size to our capability, we can achieve at least some part of the goal.


To conclude, a person should keep upgrading himself from yesterday, but not a resolution change. Resolution change also require day to day up-gradation. So, it is better to have a day to day improvement than a big change resolution at a once.


ANS:- I know it is not possible for me to post a blog every day, but I will improve my number of posts, what I have made in the previous year.


RESOLUTION:- To write a post every day on my blog.


UP GRADING:- To write a number of posts more than the previous year.


Decide, which is possible and good for human beings?


WISH YOU A HAPPY, HEALTHY, WEALTHY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AHEAD.


I would be happy and welcoming you all for any suggestions on this post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWAMIH

Lets talk money

Should we adopt Western culture ?